The Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB is a dynamic microphone device, which is exceptionally good to be used in the studio and beyond. The look and feel of the microphone are just perfect and thoroughly professional. It is an exciting dual purpose microphone having two outputs. The first output is the USB output, which offers digital recording giving a very good level of sound quality. The second output is the XLR output, which can be attached to a mega sound system’s standard microphone input, which can then be used splendidly for live audio performances. The flawless and exceptional performance of the microphone in live performances is the unique selling point of this microphone. The microphone can be directly connected to your desktop or laptop systems using the USB port and can perform seamlessly while joint with your preferred recording software.
Details of the Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Microphone
Following is a list of some of the key aspects of the Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Microphone:
- It is an excellent handheld microphone with a USB output and an analog output as well.
- USB output of the device can be used exclusively for recording digital sound while the analog XLR output can be used by professionals in live performances.
- This handheld microphone device has got very flat and extensive frequency response, which is suitable for podcasts and other home recording needs. Voice-over, onstage recording and field recording can also be brilliantly achieved using this microphone.
- The microphone is compatible with MAC and Windows systems.
- It has got a built-in headphone output as well to closely monitor the recording sound quality.
- Excellent frequency output has become possible by this microphone using the low-mass diaphragm.
- The Cardioid pattern of the handheld microphone device artistically filters out the unwanted sound and forwards to the output only the high quality intended sound for the listeners.
- The microphone comes with a tripod stand with folding legs, which also makes the microphone very versatile and stylish.
- The digital USB and analog XLR cables come along with the microphone set.
- The microphone is constructed with very durable metal, which ensures a very long lasting life of the device.
- The microphone hand held unit has also got an external ON/OFF switch, which can extensively be used for both the USB and XLR analog functions.
Features and Specifications:
Following are some of the highlighting features of the Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic Microphone:
- Dynamic Cardioid pattern
- Requires USB power giving 5V
- 16 bits of bit depth
- 268g weight
- USB and XLR output
- Comes with a tripod stand