The Shure 55SH Series II Iconic Unidyne Vocal microphone is meant exclusively for professionals on the stage. It is ideal to be used for theater/stage performance and as well as for addressing a large number of public in open and closed areas as well. The look and feel of the microphone are just about perfect. It is very famously known as the ‘Elvis’ Microphone, which attributes to the great legendary singer Elvis Presley. The microphone features a mark stain chrome-plated diecast covering for the untainted typical look and feel having modern audio components to match up with the performance standards of today.
The Shure 55SH Series II microphone has a very low impedance and balanced output, which is manufactured to have the device input levels at 75 -300 Ohms. It can also be used on a stand where several other issues arise as well. In order to counter stand issues, the device is mounted on a cartridge shock mount, which significantly eliminates the unwanted sound produced by the stand of the microphone while the device is performing in full flow.
The Shure 55SH is a classical piece of technology to be professionally used for a large number of audience. The device has several distinctive features, which you couldn’t find in any of its competitors. The more you explore the microphone, more you will fall in love with it. Following are some of the top features of the microphone, which makes it an untouchable device from its competitors:
- The microphone is available for a price of just US $ 179, which is quite a reasonable price considering the quality and the performance of the device. The microphone in the given price includes the main device and the stand, but none of the cables are included. Cables can be purchased separately for forming a complete audio system.
- The microphone gives optimum performance with classical appearance.
- The frequency setup of the device is tailored made for speech, instruments, vocals and other types of sounds.
- The Cardioid directional manufacturing of the microphone makes it good enough for optimal performance in totally adverse sound environments.
- The unpleasant and the unwanted sound produce by the stand mount is minimized using the cartridge shock-mount. Such technically advanced mount or stand ensures smooth performance of the microphone.
- The mount allows tilting of the main device up to 45degrees.
Click Here to get the Shure 55SH Series II Iconic Unidyne Vocal Microphone